Monday, June 17, 2013

It has been a while...again

So once again, it has been a while since I've last visited the site. If you can't tell, I have a very bad problem with sticking to something once I start it. But I know I have to if I ever want to make things stick and work for me. Sometimes though, it feels like my mind is being pulled into a million different directions and I can never get a grasp on them.

But lately I've been doing better. I've been sticking to a few things that I've taken on, like my work at home for a customer service agency. As well as the fanfics I'm writing, which is one of the reasons as to why I'm I'm writing this blog.

This is my yaoi blog, used for everything that is yaoi. I don't really write anime fanfics anymore, instead, I write K-pop yaoi fanfics. I think they amazing and awesome to read and also gives you that little bit of hope of seeing such wonderful displays of affection in a country that is still very much conservative on any aspects of a person's sexual life.

And  reading fanfics is a great way to past time, so I thought I would share with you, the website I go to post my fanfics. You don't need to create an account to read any of them, but of course if you want to subscribe to the stories or post a comment (and this goes for any author on the site), then you have to create an account. But it's free and sign up is quick and easy. 

So here's the link =>Sexybakura's Fanfics on Asianfanfics.com <= Go and visit. I hope you enjoy it and that it ties you over while you search for more yaoi goodness. Remember, and this is something I've learned, yaoi goodness isn't solely related entirely on anime, manga or video games. Yaoi can be found anywhere, it's just a matter of finding it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment