Friday, July 8, 2011

When you hear.....

Lately, something has been brought further and further to my attention. I think it's a little odd, maybe even a bit abnormal. I know I love yaoi and all, like the majority of everyone that reads these blogs, or even just looks at the pictures, however, every time someone even mentions anything has to do with two boys or more, I automatically think of yaoi.



If it's an older gentleman with a younger boy, yaoi. Two older men, yaoi. It's a little strange and confusing to me. What do I think that?

Am I the only one who thinks of those things during situations like that? I want to hear your replies! Tell me what you hear when people mention a book, or a movie, or even just a plain old situation they found themselves in that involves boys.

2 comments:

  1. No. You are not the only person who thinks of yaoi when you hear about two or more males being together. I do too, except it isn't always when it comes to anime's or manga's. I always seem to apply it to real life as well.

    Example: When my aunt and I went home to Michigan for Christmas, we spent the night in a hotel so we wouldn't have to drive all that way and hurry to catch our plane.

    I wanted to walk around and explore the hotel some - I hardly ever get to stay in a hotel - and found their pool area, which smelled a little bit like fresh paint.

    There was a little place where you could eat and they had painted their patio and had these huge fans going to air it out. Except it was inside, next to the pool area.

    Well, that didn't discourage these two guys -an older man with a pot belly and a younger kinda cute blond with blue eyes and red swim trunks - from using the hot tub, which was part of the pool.

    They were probably father and son, but when the older guy climbed from the tub and handed the younger boy a towel to dry off with before drying off himself, I couldn't help have thoughts of yaoi!

    Especially when the younger one ran the towel down the entire front half of his body. Specifically, over his groin area. I could have sworn he was just doing it to turn the older guy on and arouse him. :P

    When they finished drying off and returned to their room for the night, I couldn't help but have extreme thoughts of yaoi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well am very glad that I am not the only one who thinks that way. I have to agree with you. Though I wasn't there with you, just reading your story has me thinking about yaoi as well. It just goes to prove that really yaoi can be found anywhere.

    What would happen though, if that had been what the boy was doing? What if they hadn't seen you and kissed or groped or made a pass at each other. It is one thing to watch, read and rp yaoi but what if you actually saw it? Then what?

    I think that I will cover that in the next post.

    ReplyDelete