Monday, October 24, 2011

It Has Been A While....

My goodness, how times flies when you're going to college. I just recently started at UCF everyone, and the process I had to go through was absolutely crazy! I thought I would be able to handle all that was going on and maintain this blog, but apparently not. That is why I haven't been writing lately.


However, being the broke college student I am, I have found a reprieve and I promise to update the blog as soon as I can get a good topic to write about. I know everyone has something they want to learn, and granted this is a blog about yaoi; I'm willing to share my knowledge on anything you want to know. So please, leave a comment, give me a topic and once I see it, I'll put a post going over it!


In the meantime, this broke college student needs money, so right now I'm selling a lot of my books and movies that I don't watch or read. There is a yaoi book up there called I can't Stop Loving You, its volume 2 and it's still in the wrapper. I accidentally bought the same book twice, so I'm looking to get rid of it. It's a great series. I don't know if volume 3 is out or not, but if you haven't read it, get it and read it, you'll love it!


Anyway, here is the link to my seller's website, give a go over and look. If not, somewhere on this site there is a link to amazon where you can buy yaoi books. Give those links a click, see what you like, if you buy, you're helping this broke college student get money that way, so things can get easier and I candidate more time to this website.


Alright, so I will see you later, if not in a couple of days with a new blog post. I hope everyone has a great day! Look forward to the new post!


 
Click ===> Sexybakura's Amazon List <====Click

No comments:

Post a Comment